The Whitz Racing Products $15,000 King of The Streets BOUNTY!
The Whitz Racing Products $15,000 Bounty for the RCDragTalk Presents: King of The Streets
IT'S VEGAS BABY, SOMETIMES YOU LOSE, BUT HOPEFULLY YOU WIN!
Whitz Racing Products is excited to bring the opportunity for what may be the largest payday in an R/C Drag Car Racing event history with the “Whitz Racing Products $15,000 Bounty”. The #WhitzBounty gives a randomly selected Driver from a "Blind Pill Draw of All Entrants" for the 2022 King of Streets presented by RC DragTalk the opportunity to race for an Additional $15,000 on top of the Winner Take All Prize Purse of $23,000. With some skill and a bit of luck, if the randomly selected driver is able to Win All Eight+ Rounds of Elimination and be declared the King of The Streets, Whitz Racing Products will pay an additional $15,000 making their take-home pay potentially a grand total of $38,000.
“This Bounty from Whitz Racing Products is going to allow for a randomly selected entrant potentially take home an additional $15,000. Because of the Random Draw and the Selected Driver not being named, all 256 Drivers are racing for the extra $15,000, we just don't know who it is. Providing another amazing storyline for the entire R/C Drag Racing community to follow on our live broadcast. At $15,000 this effectively doubles the 2022 King of The Streets total purse to potentially $38,000. I can’t wait to experience the excitement and action to follow.” – Tyler Zavadil
With over 300 Entries expected and only 256 Drivers able to qualify for the event, the 2022 King of The Streets Drag Race is shaping up to be one of the biggest events in R/C Racing for all of 2022.
The event allows competitors a chance at a $23,000 prize winner take all spread over two days of racing from April 1st to April 3rd in Las Vegas, NV hosted at the The M Hotel & Resort. Every competitor will race on a live broadcast as each portion will be professionally broadcasted across live-streaming platforms.
The entire event will be broadcast on MOD TV, to include almost every race, every round and driver interviews. This enhancement will give the viewers an unprecedented involvement in the event.
Watch all the action on MOD TV:
“Whitz Racing Products is proud to be to be involved in the 2022 King of The Streets R/C Drag Race, not only as an Event Sponsor, but also as a Sponsor of this one-of-a-kind opportunity through a random draw for someone to take home an extra $15,000. We enjoy all kinds of R/C Racing, on the Drag Strip, on a Dirt Oval or landing a triple on an Off-Road track, plus bring additional excitement and exposure to an event, helps spread the word to those not involved in the community. Tyler and Ashley, along with everyone helping the King of The Streets event are hosting what we feel may be one of the greatest r/c events to date.”
For more information, please visit www.whitzracing.com.
About Whitz Racing Products
Believe the hype, as Whitz Racing Products has all you need to get your R/C Cars dialed in with HyperGlide Ceramic Bearings, HyperSpec Motors, HyperCool Fans, HyperMax Turnbuckles and other High-Performance Products for the competitive Remote Control Racer. From the shop to the track, #Hyperglide and just go faster with Whitz!
About RC DragTalk
RC DragTalk is here to bring the remote control car enthusiast race coverage from RC Drag events throughout the country. As the Premier Promotor of multiple, prestigious big prize money RC Drag Car events all along the west coast. RC DragTalk also brings original content to all social media platforms with kit builds, product demos, insider tips and tricks along candid insightful interviews with some of today's best and brightest in remote control car racing.
1. The Contestant(1) for this event must be randomly selected via drawing prior to the start of the event. Under no circumstances shall any party other than Whitz Racing Products know the contestant's identity until after all races are finished or the Selected Contestant has been eliminated.
2. No contestant may participate more than once during the #WhitzBounty period.
3. Current or former employees, family members, agents, successors or assignees of Whitz Racing, LLC shall be INELIGIBLE to participate.
4. In order to qualify for the #WhitzBounty, the entrant must be chosen randomly via a drawing including all 256 registered event participants. The chosen entrant must then win 8 out of 8 head-to-head drag races each against registered event participants in the single-elimination tournament and win the racing competition.
8. There may be no more than 1 total entrant, which is eligible for the #WhitzBounty under any circumstance.
9. The #WhitzBounty prize awards is as follows: The maximum prize limit is $15,000.00.